Coats, N.C.

N.C. First Licensed Aviator


Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to register my golf cart to ride it in Town?

Yes you must register your golf cart with the Police Department.

What do I need to bring with me to register my golf cart?

You must bring a copy of your current insurance showing coverage for your golf cart

What must my golf cart have on it to pass inspection?

Your golf cart must have seat belts, review mirror, and a reflective sign on the rear.

Where do I get a copy of an accident report?

You must come to the Police Department in person and get the report.

How soon after my accident can I get a copy of the report?

The report is usually ready on the third business day after your accident.